Kataris Kataris

Retarded shit

The whole thing was obviously just an excuse to play that one song, which while good, went on for way too fucking long because you're too n00b and can't use an audio editor, you just wanted to make this look "cool" even though it isn't . Pointless flash, too long, and too large of a file size (even though it doesn't matter with my connection, still).

Link's Quest For Ass Link's Quest For Ass

This was the funniest shit ever!

This movie rocked so bad its not even funny.

Kabul Weather Channel Kabul Weather Channel

Most definately the funniest thing on NG

I really thought I was watching the Weather Channel there (loved the music!), really funny stuff, especially the 1-800 number. DIE YOU AL QAEDA BASTARDS DIE!!!!!!!

Zero Vs. Dr. Wily Zero Vs. Dr. Wily

That kicked ass

Hey wow what an improvement! I reviewed your other one, and damn, thats better than mine! Very good work, this will no doubt make it into the collection or something good. I see a lot bigger improvements there, and followed through on some suggestions! Very nice work!

Attack of the Killer Dogs Attack of the Killer Dogs

What the hell?

Why does everyone like this crap so much? It's pointless, honestly. 2 dogs kill some dickhead, wow, who cares. I really cant see why tom and these people like it so much. A lot of the graphics are crappy too, except the dogs face was drawn ok.

DBZ parody DBZ parody

Ok dickless, we all know dragon ballz is crap

Well retard, you mustve watched maybe 5, 10 episodes of THE WORST ANIME NEXT TO POKEMON. Yet you think all anime is like this? Well to that i say, fuck you, for there is and always has been much better anime than that. Go ahead and watch ninja scroll, and you tell me that all you hear is evil laughing every other scene and see people with big gay yellow hair. You are obviously very stupid if you believe every cartoon to come out of Japan is like the crap known as dragon ball z.

Zero Vs. Bass Zero Vs. Bass

Good, but needs improvement.

Ok well my movie is a part of the megaman collection here at ng, so allow me to give my dos pesos, so to speak. Alright well first off, if your gonna get sprites off a site, make sure that the characters dont have little white backgrounds around them, as it looks kinda crappy,search for a while and youll find clear ones (come to think of it thats probably why you had the bg white right, so you couldnt see the characters little backgrounds). Also, make the script a little bit more funny, as then the movie is fun to watch. Make the buttons a little more snazzy, instead of gradients, sound effects are nice too. The music didnt fit the situation very well, but its still a cool song and was synched well. Well anyways heres mine if you want some tips (yeah i know the background sucks,but i dindt feel like elaborating too much i guess)http://www.newgrounds.co m/portal/frames.php?id=21842
Anyways, good effort and long live Megaman!

GrandmasterJ responds:

Actually I cut the sprites off a sprite sheet. (Another use for the Paint program.) Seemed like a good idea at the time....and yes that is why the backround is white. I wish I couldve done something about that but being the lazy bastard I am, I neglected. The lazyness also applies to the buttons. I just didnt think it would be a big deal or anything. I looked at yours, by the way. Quite good. I guess I will have to look harder for sprites....

bot wars (whole) bot wars (whole)

It was all right

Better than a lot of the crap ive been seeing lately. Good work. Make some more but have it quickly paced and more action.

never be mean never be mean

....coulda been better

but you so ripped off rob lewis' green and blue stick thing, how the blues are always better than the greens

Peanut 2 Peanut 2

Billie Jean is not my Lover

Haha goddamn did that movie kick ass!